Indie Grits seeks awesome, eager interns year round for exciting opportunities running the South’s premiere do-it-yourself experimental film festival.
Interns will collaborate on projects, showcase their considerable creative talent, and work in close proximity with the Festival Co-Directors. For more info, contact Seth Gadsden, Indie Grits Festival Co-Director, at email@example.com, or check out the testimonials from past Indie Grits interns featured below.
Job Duties and Experience:
• Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and Google Drive
• Creating and maintaining social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine)
• Strong writing skills–copywriting and proofreading
• Event planning and management
• Distributing promotional material (posters, flyers, programs)
• Long work hours during the 2015 Indie Grits Festival in mid April
• Graphic design, photography, editing, and/or filmmaking skills are a major plus–shooting and editing short films, creating flyers, and event photography are potential work opportunities for this position
• Other duties as assigned by the Festival Co-Directors