Want to skip the line?
We are offering VIP passes for $200 ($150 for Nick members) that allows you first access to film screenings and extra perks!
As a VIP Festival Passholder, you will receive the following benefits:
If you’re a VIP pass holder you walk right up to the Nick (1607 Main Street) for film screenings. If you arrive more than 30 minutes before the screening you are seated before any of the general admission line. If you arrive after seating has begun you can jump to the front of the line as long as there are seats available.
Access to Exclusive Indie Grits Pre-Party
• First Citizen’s Café – 1210 Main St // Wednesday // 4.13.2016 // 7pm – 10pm
• Private screening of The New Orleans Sazerac – a film by IG filmmaker, James Martin.
• Catering and bar provided by Bourbon
Priority seating at eighth blackbird performance
• Gervais and Gist Riverwalk – Thursday // 4.14.2016 // 6pm – 10pm
Access to VIP Festival Lounges
Complimentary drinks and food, with a 5pm meal served Thursday – Saturday, free wifi, comfy seating, and private restrooms. Come mingle with other festival VIPs, including our Indie Grits filmmakers!
Lounge Locations include:
• Agape Conference Center – Entry to the conference center is in the alley between 1614 Main St. and 1620 Main St. // Thursday – Sunday // 4.14.2016 – 4.17.2016 // 12pm – 8pm
• Manor House – 316 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201 (Center building) // Saturday // 4.16.2016// 12pm – 9pm