We are looking year round for awesome interns eager to discover the ins-and-outs of running the Southeast’s premier DIY, experimental film festival. As an intern, you will work closely with the festival director, and you will have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills and showcase your talent by taking on projects and making them your own. For more info contact:
Seth Gadsden, Director Indie Grits Film Festival: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Duties and Experience:
• Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and Google Drive
• Creating and maintaining social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine)
• Strong writing skills in copy, editing, and proofreading.
• Event planning and management.
• Reliable transportation for distributing festival posters, flyers, and programs.
• Long work hours during the 2015 Indie Grits Film Festival, April 15-19.
• Graphic design/photography/editing/filmmaking skills are a major plus. Shooting and editing short films, creating flyers, and event photography are an opportunity for the position.
• Other duties as assigned by Festival Director.
Still not convinced…check out the following testimonials from past Indie Grits interns: